- Access to water in a community that has no running water
- A new oven for an education and skill development program for young adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities that allows them to gain employment
- Expand businesses that are owned by vulnerable, at-risk women
- Access to education for the most at-risk, vulnerable children
- Capital start up for a new business venture for a group of mothers and caregivers of children and adults with intellectual and development disabilities
One of the coolest things about this challenge is that all funds raised go to the direct work of the projects. None of the funds raised are used for overhead costs to make the projects possible. That’s already supported in the community.