- This event has passed.
Collective Arts Origin of Darkness
December 28, 2018 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Description from the brewer: We’ve taken the epitome of barrel-aged stouts, and carefully crafted 6 variations with some of our best friends from around the world. Each partner has added their own take and ingredients to our base imperial stout (11.5% abv) and are all distinctly different from each other. With patience, time and some influence from the Canadian winter, these brews have bided their time in Kentucky Bourbon Barrels and now releasing at all once.
The partners and their variations on the beer are as follows:
- Brewski (Helsinborg, Sweden) – strawberry and lemon balm
- Donut Monster (Hamilton, Canada) – toasted coconut, vanilla and lactose
- Forbidden Root (Chicago, USA) – radish honey, guajillo peppers and cocoa nibs
- KEX Brewing (Reyjkavik, Iceland) – vanilla, Icelandic sea salt and Omnom cocoa
- Moon Dog Brewing (Melbourne, Australia) – black truffles
- Wild Beer Co. (Somerset, UK) – caramelized white miso